Right Now Deliveries provides this website as a service and recognises the importance of user privacy.
How do we collect information about you and your use of the website?
1. We may collect information about you or your use of the Website:
- when you communicate with us/our Customer Services and Technical Support departments; or
- when you subscribe to our newsletters, enter competitions or promotions; or
- when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn’t cause a problem with our site.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
2. How do we use your personal information?
We do not share, sell or trade in user information however we may use this information to:
- provide you with the products or services you requested;
- to inform you about promotions or offers and if you enter that promotion or offer;
- let you know about any changes to our services or the website;
- manage our network;
- prevent and detect criminal activity, fraud and misuse of or damage to our network;
- for other administrative purposes.
3. Whom do we disclose your information to?
We will only ever disclose your personal information if we have to comply with applicable laws and/or lawful requests by the appropriate authorities.R N DubberWe do not disclose your personal information to anyone, unless obligated to do so by law.
From time to time we may compile aggregate statistics about our Website and we may share these statistics with reputable third parties. These statistics will not contain information that would enable any third party to identify you personally.
If you have requested specific services, we may have to disclose your personal information to third parties, but only to the extent necessary to provide and operate the services/products you have requested.
4. How long do we keep your data?
Unless there is a specific legal requirement to keep the information, we will retain your data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data has been collected or for which it is to be further processed.
5. Transfer of data outside Europe
We do not transfer data outside of Europe in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
6. How can you find out what personal information we hold about you?
If you want to know what personal information we hold about you, please write to our Customer Services department (using the contact us form). Their is an administration fee of £10 payable. Please include all relevant details to help us find the information you require.
7. How you can amend your personal information?
You can at any time ask us to amend your personal information if this is incorrect, by contacting Customer Services using the Contact Us form on our website.
8. How do we protect your personal information?
We will protect your personal data by all appropriate security measures including the use of secure servers and encryption.
9. Third party sites